Friday 5 September 2014

Introduction To My Blog

Hello my name is Ellis Hilton and I am an AS Media student at Sunderland, Bede College. The reason behind this blog is to record my progress throughout the course of the year.

I will be creating a music magazine which is designed for a particular target audience. This target audience will focus on one main genre of music. I believe the target audience will be both male and female teenagers who are interested in indie music.

I will research and analyse existing magazines where I will look at features and gather ideas for my magazine. My magazine will consist of a front cover, a contents page and a double page spread which I will produce individually.

I will regularly be uploading evidence of my work onto my blog. This will be in a variety of media forms such as texts, images, videos and power power-points.


No comments:

Post a Comment