Thursday 23 October 2014

Peer Assessment of Blog #1


The following images are of sticky notes that I have incorporated in order to produce a more presentable blog. I have received both positive reviews and constructive criticism in order to know what to continue doing and what to add.

The main appraisal I found from the people who reviewed my blog was that I have included a thorough amount of detail and clear understanding of what my magazine will feature in terms of genre, color scheme, target audience and content. 

However, the main criticism I found was that although I have used a few other ways to represent the posts I have completed by using slide shares. The main response was to include more ways of presenting my work such as Prezi. This is to give my blog a more diverse feel.












No comments:

Post a Comment