Tuesday 17 February 2015

Music Magazine (Draft)

The three images below are all drafts of my music magazine, that were taken at the time of uploading this post.

At the time of posting, I have completed quite a lot of my music magazine. I have so far successfully chosen and applied the appropriate font and texts. I had selected the majority of my images and successfully edited them on the software Photoshop.

The next thing I will do is re-take my front cover image as I felt my image previously didn't come across well on a camera due to bad lighting. Once that is completed, my front cover will be almost complete. I will then align my text so that it looks professional and not amateur.

On my contents page, I will next add the final version of my front cover as part of a subscription plug to attract readers to my magazine on a long term basis. Likewise to my contents page, I will edit the headlines to ensure they are aligned appropriately. I will reposition arrows to make them coincide with my front cover as they are titled 'on the cover'.

For my double page spread, I will remove any unwanted lines around the edge as I was unable at this time to do so. By reverting back to Photoshop I will solve this problem immediately. There is also a few errors regarding spelling and punctuation which I will change once I improve my magazine. I will also reposition my pull quote as it look's segregated from the entire spread.





No comments:

Post a Comment