Tuesday 18 November 2014

Flat Plan - Cover Page



I have followed the structure of another music magazine, NME. This is as it fits my house style which is alternative rock. My banner is appropriately located at the top of the page to advertise a feature within the magazine. This is commonly used among magazines which ensures the appearence of professionality. My masthead and issue number is located below it, in the top corner as this is familiar for magazine readers. However, it also overlaps the banner to make it stand out, in order for the audience to know what magazine they are reading. I have used a puff below my masthead to advertisement another featured that is located in my magazine to entice the audience into purchasing it. I have followed the left side third rule which is where my headings and sub headings are all located with text additionally added. My aim image is located onto the corronsponding sides with the main title, pullquote and a barcode situated above.

No comments:

Post a Comment